Questions every new broker should be asking…
- How much does it cost to get started?
- How long does it take to get my business up and running?
- How will you help me earn the most in the shortest time?
- What training and mentoring program are there for new brokers?
- What support do I have?
- What is your company vision and culture?
Contact us today to find out the answers to these questions and more.
How to Get Licensed in WA, OR, ID & Siskiyou County, CA
Is real estate right for you?
Take a quick 10-minute assessment to find out if working as a John L Scott broker is right for you. Our Core Competencies Index (CCI) is free, confidential, and a great way to find out if you would thrive in our environment.
We have the best new broker training in the industry. Our weekly Activator series, when combined with mentoring, helps new brokers organize their business and prepare for a successful career. Our mission is to get your business up and running as quickly as possible. We don’t believe you need to wait 6 months or more to close your first deal.
Activator Series Includes:
- Business planning and prospecting
- Working with buyers
- Working with sellers
- Negotiations and objection handling
- John L Scott systems, tools, and technology