Starting Your Career
Questions every new broker should be asking…
- How much does it cost to get started?
- How long does it take to get my business up and running?
- How will you help me earn the most in the shortest time?
- What training and mentoring program are there for new brokers?
- What support do I have?
- What is your company vision and culture?
Contact us today to find out the answers to these questions and more.
How to Get Licensed in WA, OR, & ID
We have the best new broker training in the industry. Our weekly Activator series, when combined with mentoring, helps new brokers organize their business and prepare for a successful career. Our mission is to get your business up and running as quickly as possible. We don’t believe you need to wait 6 months or more to close your first deal.
Activator Series Includes:
Business planning and prospecting
Working with buyers
Working with sellers
Negotiations and objection handling
John L Scott systems, tools, and technology